Products to Protect Your Investment

The following types of insurance policies are offered by Farmers Mutual Insurance:

Fire and Extended Coverage (FEC) - this is the basic insurance policy that has been written for many years. It can be used for rental dwellings, farms, mobile homes and older dwellings.

Homeowners (HO) - This type of insurance policy can be written on newer or recently updated older homes that are owner occupied.

Need Directions?

Hours of Operation:

M-F: 8:00am-4:30pm
SAT: Closed
SUN: Closed